2.Controller: 320×240 digital screen in chinese and english
3.Testing weight range: 10-200 Kg.
5.Weight: 40 Kg.
Human body elements analyse instrument can detect various elements of human body and
analyse human health status, which applies the accurate measurement of AVR micro computer
controller, bases on new statistics method DXA, analysis human elements: fat, weight,BMI, non-fat and other health indicators through multi-frequency bioelectrical impedance analysis scientific basis for losing weight effectively. Which is
considered as an epoch-making results of the health industry. It is health for each test, thus
develop new treatments analysis of health data to lose weight. Apply to hospitals, beauty clubs,
sports and scientific research centers, institutions and enterprises, government agencies, sports
clubs, health management and accessing agencies, it can help people evaluate their body state
accurately. Because it has the functions of human body elements analyse, muscle and fat analyse,
obesity analyse and healthy assessment.
1.using principles of human biotechnology.
- 8 Point -electrode contact: There are two parts of each electrode used to measure the human
body’s elements and also to be used to measure the elements in various parts of the body’s
resistance value in accurately.
3.Use of multiple regression analysis of the frequency and increase the scope of testing to enhance
- Implementation of intelligent control, touch-operation; visualization application interface, allowing users to learn easy, safe and easy to operate.
5.Can store up to 120 complete historical records.
- The structure of a clear, easy to install and easy to maintain.
7.The results of the analysis in order to be able to approach the output statements to clients.
- Body composition: Water content, protein, inorganic salt, bone mass
- Musle fat analyzing: Body weight, skeleton weight, fat weight.
- Obesity analysis: Weight, fat weight, WHR, water ratio, B. M. R
- Obsesity diagnosis
- Comprehensive assessment
- Weight control
- Exercise intensity
- Dietary reference intake.
- Health evaluation