Stethoscope 3M Littmann ClassicIII
Classic III Monitoring Stethoscope
DocCheck Shop offers the Littmann Classic III in seventeen fashionable colours: Black, navy, raspberry, burgundy, pink, seafoam green, lavender, turquoise, lemon, grey, caribbean blue, ceil blue, hunter green, orange, nacre, lime, and plum. Furthermore the high-class special editions Black, Copper and Smoke are also available at DocCheck Shop.
- precision-machined double-sided stainless steel chestpiece
- two sensitive dual frequency diaphragms
- pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell
- diaphragm is even easier to clean
- improved and more resistant single tube system
- available in 17 colours as well as the popular special editions Black, Copper and Smoke
- ergonomically designed, durable and comfortable head piece
- includes 1 pair of replacement eartips (soft)
- 5-year warranty
- total weight: 150 g
- diameter of adult side diaphragm: Ø 43 mm
- diameter of pediatric side diaphragm: Ø 33 mm
- acoustic performance: 7
Scope of Delivery
- 1 Littmann Classic III stethoscope
- 1 pair of soft eartips
- 1 replacement pair of soft eartips
- 1 non-chill rim
More Information on 3M Littmann Stethoscopes
The top quality manufacturer Littmann is the worldwide market leader for reliable auscultation. For 40 years, 3M Littmann stethoscopes have been allowing for trustworthy and accurate diagnoses due to their innovative and continually developing technology.
The latest technology in combination with a classic design are key features of all stethoscope models produced by the Littmann company, which is part of the U.S. 3M group. All 3M Littmann stethoscopes (apart from the electronic models 3M Littmann 4100WS and 3000 as well as the pediatric stethoscopes) are equipped with a sophiscticated dual frequency diaphragm. Another stethoscope standard which is offered is a single-tube system and soft eartips for most comfortable and efficient use.